» Newish
Lyle
 Posted: May 21 2017, 03:00 PM
Quote Post

Putty
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 995

I bookmarked the link to this forum some time ago and was a long time lurker. I joined few months ago and never introduced myself. Hi, I'm Lyle. My avatar and signature are Topanga because I have a massive crush on her that started in childhood and never went away. Lurking around it seems like you guys are a fun smaller community so I figured I would introduce myself and quit hiding.
PM
^
Pumjetsu
 Posted: May 24 2017, 06:49 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Group: Veteran
Member No.: 6

Welcome to GZ, Lyle! I apologize that nobody has welcomed you yet, but there's usually no one around these parts anymore. In case you hadn't noticed, it's a bit of a ghost town, honestly I'm usually never around much myself. It can be friendly when people are here though.

Now that we've finished with the opening to every other Stephen King movie ever made, welcome to the forum. Hopefully you decide to stick around, it really is a cool forum.
PMEmail Poster
^
Raised By Wolves
 Posted: May 30 2017, 02:13 PM
Quote Post

Squatt
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 979

Welcome to the forums! As Pumjetsu mentioned, we are smaller. I like that the forums are somewhat smaller because it is easier to keep in touch with everybody.
PM
^
Tyrailius
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 02:05 PM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Welcome to Generation Z, Lyle, I am glad you found us and seem to be enjoying your stay here. If you ever have any questions or need help with anything, feel free to contact me or any other Member of our Staff. My name is Tyrailius and I am one half of the Administrative team,, so if you ever need help don't be afraid to ask.

Nice choice with Topanga, by the way. I still love watching reruns of Boy Meets World when they come on. It's still one of my top five favorite shows.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Introduction | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll