» PhotoBucket Restoration
Tyrailius
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 12:09 PM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

As you may recall, PhotoBucket did a number to Generation Z and several other forums that used them as an image hosting site over the years. Last year, PhotoBucket decided to put the axe on image hosting. Without notice, they pulled all of our images and wanted $400 in order to share images online.

It took them a year to realize the error of their ways, but PhotoBucket is attempting to fix some of their mistakes. The company stated they rejiggered management and want to do the right thing for customers.

The photo hosting site has fired most members of their staff and is now led by Ted Leonard, who is their new CEO. "Our focus since I took over has been customers first," said Leonard. "We've turned back on the images. It's an important day. Millions of images were restored that were lost forever. Our mission is to bring back customers and regain their trust."

After the stunt last year, PhotoBucket has a long way to go to regain my trust. Many of our images are still corrupt/gone for ever thanks to that site, but there is some good news with some of the images returning. I will be looking into our skins once again in the coming days and see if I can fix any of them.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | News & Announcements | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll