» Justice League of America
Raised By Wolves
 Posted: Jul 22 2017, 06:13 PM
Quote Post

Squatt
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 979

Warner Bros. dropped a sneak peak of Justice League of America today at Comic Con. I am pretty excited to see this team up and each character in the film. The movie is set to hit theaters in November.

PM
^
Pumjetsu
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 06:35 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Group: Veteran
Member No.: 6

Eh. So far the trailers haven't appealed to me much at all. I'm sure I'll watch it eventually, but I'll be in no hurry.
PMEmail Poster
^
Hannah90
 Posted: Nov 15 2017, 01:43 PM
Quote Post

Tenga
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 993

I really want this movie to be good. The trailer reminds me of Watchmen, which I really liked. I never was a fan of Aquaman so this new version of him doesn't bother me. He is a tatted up undersea dudebro and looks like he will be heading to an AC/DC show after kicking some ass. I was not a fan of Batman vs. Superman because it was so slow. The only enjoyable part of Batman vs. Superman was the last half hour when Wonder Woman appeared. She was the highlight of that movie and it looks like she will be a big part of this movie.
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
Tyrailius
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 11:52 AM
Quote Post

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

I loved Justice League. I really enjoyed the continuation of the Batman/Superman storyline, even though I was not a fan of Batman vs. Superman. Wonder Woman carried this film and it looks like she will likely carry the franchise into the future, which I am not against. Aquaman was modified and is now a badass and will have his own film in 2019. I will be interested to see how the Aquaman film goes.

My only complaint about this film was Cyborg. I liked the character development, but think they could have done a much better job introducing the character. I know I am not the only one in the theater that went, "Who is this guy?" when he first appeared. Other than that, it was a very likeable movie.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Television & Movies | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll