Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» A dedication to those we've lost..., Power Rangers, no more.
Ryu Hardt
 Posted: Aug 3 2011, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Supa Admin'jin
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

I want to apologize for taking so long to get around to updating the first post with the unfortunate news of the passing of Peta Rutter. While I never did watch Mystic Force, I'm sure she touched many other children's lives while a part of this show.

On a lesser note, I updated the post format to make it easier on the eyes.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Sinister727
 Posted: Feb 24 2012, 01:06 AM
Quote Post

Hydro Hog
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 591

I never knew so many others had died, like SGouki stated, I was only aware of Thuy's death by accident, having read about it online.

Knowing now that others had lost their lives, I offer my prayers to them, for having introduced me to one of the greatest action shows I ever saw.

In my youth, and now to this very day, I remain a strong fan of the whole Power Rangers franchise. smile.gif
PM
^
Javert
 Posted: Feb 12 2014, 03:01 PM
Quote Post

Master Vile
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3

Maurice Mendoza, who portrayed Richie in Season 2 of Power Rangers, passed away last August, at the age of 39.

Though he was not a major character in the series, Richie is none-the-less a part of Power Rangers history. It's always a shame when someone passes away at a young age. I don't have an article, but here is a link to the funeral page home, confirming his passing: Maurice Mendoza.
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
^
The Green Ranger
 Posted: Feb 16 2014, 02:42 AM
Quote Post

Goldar
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 436

That sucks big time. I unfortunately don't remember Richie. Guess I need to go back and watch that season. RIP.
PM
^
Ryu Hardt
 Posted: May 7 2014, 11:00 AM
Quote Post

Supa Admin'jin
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

I have added Maurice to the list of the deceased and ordered them by the years they passed away. I was not able to find a cause of death, so I can only assume the family wanted to keep that private.

Thirty-nine is just too young these days. I remember the few appearances he had early on in Mighty Morphin's heyday and I can say I shall never forget him. Rest easy, Mr. Mendoza.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Jordan Cullen
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 09:34 PM
Quote Post

Goldar
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 100

Eric Frank who is the brother of the over-used JDF died as well. I don't remember his real name but we also lost the actor who played Mr. Trueheart (in Zeo) as well.
PMYahooMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll